PLAYMATE iTENNIS ADAPTER
Product No JP3000i
Question or Quote? Contact Us
Does it work?
You can connect your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to your commercial ball machine with bluetooth by puchasing a special receiver box that you hang on the side of your ball machine. The receiver box is called an iPLAYMATE Tennis. After the iPLAYMATE Tennis is installed, you can use our special app, "Like My Drill", to work with your ball machine.
What are the advanced features?
Will it work on my current machine?
- 16 shot long drills instead of 8 shot long drills
- Shot count feature. For example, the ball machine can feed 20 balls and automatically stop until you want another 20 balls.
- Advanced random feature that presents a player with specific random shots in the middle of a drill. For example, you can set a few ground strokes and then either a high approach or a low approach at random, followed by a volley. The ground strokes and volley always happen in this drill, but the player will receiver either a high approach or low approach type situation in the middle of the drill.
- Balanced random directions. For example, if you set the ball machine to feed to 3 different locations, it will try to balance the overall count of shots that go to each of those locations while still feeding randomly.
- Force a shot to go to a specific direction no matter what. For example, if the ball machine is feeding a drill that provides a random high approach or low approach situation as described above and you decided that no matter what the high approach needed to be on the backhand side for the player, you can force the high approach to always be to the backhand.
- Automatically stop at the end of a drill. Use the remote to start the drill again and the drill stops automatically at the end of the drill. For example, if you have a drill where a player goes from the baseline to the net and he wants the ball machine to wait for him to get back to the ball machine again, this feature will allow the player to start the drill on demand each time through.
- Easy drill delay feature allows you to set the ball machine to wait an amount of time before starting the drill over again.
You can use an iPLAYMATE Tennis on any SMASH, DEUCE, GENIE, or PLAYMATE PC that was produced since 2005. Also, if you have a SLAM or GRAND SLAM that was produced since 2006, your ball machine is also compatible with the iPLAYMATE Tennis. To help you identify your ball machine, you can look at the pictures below. Keep in mind that while your ball machine is compatible, there are some advanced features that will only work on ball machines produced since July 2012. For a fee, compatible ball machines produced since 2009 can be upgraded to include the advanced features. Contact us for details.
See more: Playmate ball machines